Who is it for:
If you are looking to become proactive about preventive health and optimise your overall wellbeing, this test is right for you.
Some of the biggest health issues in the first world can be prevented by careful monitoring of health markers and correction of unhealthy lifestyle habits. In addition, our bodies often lack vital nutrients, stopping us from performing to the best of our abilities.
This health marker test will give you an inside-out understanding of your major organ and health functions as well as the levels of four vital nutrients.
With the results of these tests and advice from ScreenMe professionals, take control of your health, reduce risks of developing some major diseases and focus on the areas you need most.
1) We will test your blood makers related to:
- Heart health
- Liver profile
- Thyroid profile
- Diabetes risk
3) Personalised nutritional and lifestyle guidance tailored to your specific results and needs
4) Access to the ScreenMe platform to find all your fertility products and nutritional guidance all-in-one place.
5) Unlimited email support
This test will provide you with the following results:
- Lipid profile: LDL Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, Cholesterol, Triglycerides and Cholesterol ratios
- Liver Profile: Gamma GT, Alanine transferase, Albumin, Alkaline phosphatase, Globulin, Total protein and Bilirubin
- Thyroid profile: TSH, FT4, FT3, anti-thyroglobulin antibodies, anti-thyroid peroxidase antibodies
- Vitamins: Vitamin B12, Vitamin B9 and Vitamin D
- Iron profile: Iron, Ferritin, UIBC and TIBC
Once measured, it is easier to manage:
At ScreenMe we believe that humans are better than computer artificial intelligence:
Your results will be assessed personally by a range of health professionals such as:
- Accredited medical doctors
- Trained Nutritionist
- Specialist Scientist
Our nutritionist will select food items tailored to your specific needs to help guide you through your health journey. All your results and recommendation can be accessed at anytime and anyplace on the online ScreenMe platform.
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your blood sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided.
3) View your dashboard:
View your results and reports as well as recommended foods and recipes on your ScreenMe platform. Here you can also purchase your tailored supplements from our Health Shop.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.