Who is it for:
Do you want a comprehensive health check you can do safely at home? This test provides an in-depth look into your reproductive and hormonal health without the need for a clinic or nurse visit. It also includes a report from your NHS registered medical doctor and tailored nutrition placed into your ScreenMe eat well plate.
1) We will test your blood makers related to:
2) Access to the ScreenMe platform to find results, reports and database of fertility friendly foods and recipes
4) Unlimited email support
This test will provide you with the following results:
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone: It helps us understand your hormonal regulation
- Oestradiol: In high amounts can interfere with normal sperm production
- Luteinizing Hormone: It helps us understand your hormonal regulation
- Prolactin: Has been associated with low libido and erectile dysfunction
- SHBG: controls how much testosterone is available to the body for use
- Testosterone: sex hormone affecting many aspects of fertility in men
- Free Androgen Index: Used to look for abnormal androgen levels
Once measured, it is easier to manage:
At ScreenMe we believe that humans are better than computer artificial intelligence. Your results will be assessed personally by a range of health professionals such as:
- Accredited medical doctors
- Fertility Nutritionist
- Specialist Scientist
Our nutritionist will select food items tailored to your specific needs to help guide you through your health and fertility journey. All your results and recommendation can be accessed at anytime and anyplace on the online ScreenMe platform.
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your blood sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided.
3) View your dashboard:
View your results and reports as well as recommended foods and recipes on your ScreenMe platform. Here you can also purchase your tailored supplements from our Health Shop.
Avoid taking biotin supplements for 2 days prior to this test. Hormonal medication or steroids can affect the results of this test. Avoid taking the sample from a finger used to handle hormone gels or hormone pessaries in the past 4 weeks.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.