Ideal if you:
- Suffer from recurring thrush
- Your thrush symptoms have not responded to medication
What the vaginal health test includes:
- Test for All yeast strains present in your vagina at time of swab
- Vaginal microbiome sample collection kit
- Comprehensive report of vaginal health from your ScreenMe PhD scientist
- Recommended supplements and advice
What you learn:
Our test will help assess the bacterial community living in your vagina and what health affects they have. You will learn about:
- Your vaginal total yeast levels
- List of all yeast strains present in your vagina including all candida strains
- Levels of each yeast strain
Once measured, it is easier to manage:
At ScreenMe we believe that humans are better than computer artificial intelligence:
Your results will be assessed personally by a range of health professionals such as:
- Accredited medical doctors
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your vaginal microbiome sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided (prepaid envelopes only included in the UK)
3) Receive your results:
Your results and report will be ready in 4-6 weeks and sent through email and you will receive your tailored food, recipes and recommended supplements on the ScreenMe dashoard.
Need more support? You also have access to a free 20 minute consultation to go over your results and answer any questions you may have.
Results ready in 4-6 weeks.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.
Want to know more about the vaginal microbiome before you test yourself? Read more here